Bell has an opening for an Integrated Content Marketer Intern located at our Ft. Worth, TX headquarters.
This position is responsible for developing, integrating, facilitating and executing impactful marketing and communications content in support of strategic campaigns and projects. Serving all areas of the business as an in-house marketing agency, we are looking for a content creator. You will work as part of a cross-functional team in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Serves as a content creator, researching, developing and executing multi-channel content plans and actual content for integrated marketing and communications campaigns
- Builds, deploys, tracks and optimizes content marketing plans across channels that educate, inform, inspire and garner audience members to engage and take-action
- Helps define content subject and type essential for moving prospects through the buyer’s journey, developing content narratives incorporating value propositions for new, cross-sell, up sell, loyalty/retention and conversion buyer types, supporting the content execution portion of larger marketing campaigns
- Supports content development of all types, digital and traditional including but not limited to social/blog posts, web pages, sales collateral, case studies, white papers, video scripts/storyboards and more
- Leverages information about target audiences and how they digest information when building content engagement plans and channel-by-channel content for distribution/consumption
- Amplifies Bell’s tone of voice across all forms of distributed content, incorporates additional tone of voice when essential for communicating with various cultures, communities, industries and persona type
- Creates and provides content campaign/project presentations and reports
- Leverages Monday.com management tool for content campaign/project management efforts
- Works with marketing specialists and others to align content to campaign objectives, channels, audiences and ensures all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice
- Works with integrated marketing, campaign teams, internal and external communications, creative and production teams to develop the content needed for multiple campaigns and projects
- Must be a current student enrolled in a university and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher at the time of the Summer Intern Program.
- Degree in Marketing, content marketing, copywriting, marketing, communications or equivalent
- Must have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours by the start of the internship or previous Bell work experience.
- 3.0 minimum overall, undergraduate GPA is strongly preferred.
Minimum Requirements for a Communications Intern at Bell:
- Must be able to fulfill the full length of the Summer Intern Program
- Strong writing and speaking skills.
- Ability to work with customers and representatives from other groups.
- Attention to detail, able to organize, plan and prioritize assignments.
Ideal Candidates Also Have:
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence within all levels of the organization and with external stakeholders.
- Goal oriented self-starter that welcomes a highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Agile, resourceful and an agent of change and evolution
- Ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources, analyze information, recommend and direct courses of action to be taken.
- Ability to take initiative, multitask and complete projects, all while remaining flexible and responsive when faced with multiple, time-sensitive requests.
- Excellent project management skills to include organizing, planning and execution experience.
- Motivated, detail-oriented and self-directed to deliver high quality results.
- Creativity, interpersonal savvy and the ability to manage diversity.
- Software: Microsoft Office, Monday.com, Salesforce and others