As a world market leader in crop protection, we help farmers to counter these threats and ensure enough safe, nutritious, affordable food for all – while minimizing the use of land and other agricultural inputs.
Syngenta Crop Protection keeps plants safe from planting to harvesting. From the moment a seed is planted through to harvest, crops need to be protected from weeds, insects and diseases as well as droughts and floods, heat and cold.
Syngenta Crop Protection is headquartered in Switzerland.
- Responsible for OEE and Continuous Improvement Efforts within an AI Production unit.
- Assist in development and maintenance of operational procedures, safety critical limits, and quality parameter limits.
- Support of month-end accounting closure for consumption of raw materials and energy.
- Support unit through real time production reporting, yield and raw material efficiency monitoring.
- Support environmental improvements, reporting and calculation with regards to permitting and release reporting.
- Support the Capital Projects Group (CPG) in early project scope development.
- Support unit operations in incident investigations related to production processes.
This is a onsite position located in St. Gabriel, Louisana.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- 0 – 3 years of experience in a manufacturing setting as Production or Process Engineer preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of best engineering practices and the application of RAGAGEPs to assets and processes
- Support unit operations in incident investigations related to production processes
- Lead and Maintain a list of productivity/cost savings projects in unit of responsibility
- Provide PRA assistance for the Site as a unit representative
- Participate in cross-functional teams to address HSE and process safety, and other regulatory requirements
- Works closely with Unit personnel to improve unit efficiency and overall cost effectiveness
What We Offer:
- A culture that celebrates diversity & inclusion, promotes professional development, and strives for a work-life balance that supports the team members. Offers flexible work options to support your work and personal needs
- Full Benefit Package (Medical, Dental & Vision) that starts your first day
- 401k plan with company match, Profit Sharing & Retirement Savings Contribution
- Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Maternity and Paternity Leave, Education Assistance, Wellness Programs, Corporate Discounts, among other benefits
Syngenta has been ranked as a by Science Journal.
Learn more about our and our mission here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVCN_51GbNI
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.