Gpac is partnered with a leader in the parts manufacturing industry to hire an Ag Product Development Engineer. This position will work closely with a team of engineers to understand, design, and propose solutions to everyday agricultural products. These products include agricultural machinery like combines, tractors, implements, and other equipment. They will promote the company’s dedication to its ag community by developing quality products that will be used for decades to come.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new products in the ag industry
- Create and analyze product design
- Work with sales, business development, quality, and product development
- Recommend changes to improve performance and cost efficiencies.
- Work on damage analysis and root cause evaluation on warranty or product development returns.
- Drive continuous quality improvement initiatives
- Develop a framework for proper project management
- Contribute to training, internal and external
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Agriculture Engineering (or comparable degree).
- 5+ years of design/application experience in an industrial environment – agriculture machinery, power train applications or rotating equipment, working with customers and designing mechanical systems.
- Experience/background in Agriculture or off-highway/construction industries is a plus.
Proven proficiency and capabilities with 3D solid modeling software