Responsible for designing, developing, operating and maintaining software, firmware components, or computing systems software to be applied to and integrated with solutions or products that also encompass non-information technology related engineering or scientific disciplines. These solutions or products may require hardware, aerospace, communications, cyber, electrical, manufacturing, mechanical, or other specialized engineering domain knowledge in order to design, develop, and support software components embedded within them. Applies the appropriate software standards, processes, procedures and tools throughout the system life cycle to support the generation of multi-disciplinary solutions and products such as simulations of engineering and scientific problems, avionics, command and control, tactical displays, medical devices, sensors, and electro-mechanical systems. Interfaces with customers, suppliers, application users and other technical and support personnel.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a Member of a small AGILE development team you’ll be working with HTML5, CSS, and SharePoint to develop new interfaces to custom business applications in support of a government customer. Work closely with customers to define requirements, implement business logic and refine applications. Provide support and troubleshooting to issues with production applications. Develop and integrate multiple data sources to provide customized Dashboards for senior management and government clients.
You will Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI w/ Poly is required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in an IT related field 6 years of related experience; or a Masters with 4 years of experience; an Associates with 8 years of experience.
- Demonstrated experience modifying and creating UI’s using WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
- Previous hands-on experience as a SharePoint Developer (2016, 2013, 2010)
- Knowledge of SharePoint Design and maintaining large lists and libraries.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing and integrating multiple data sources to provide customized Dashboards for senior management and government clients. * Demonstrated experience developing new and enhancing existing UIs for Web applications
- Demonstrated experience creating secure applications systems utilizing IC security guidelines and utilizing Customer Authentication and Authorization systems.
- Demonstrated experience supporting Web development with projects based on an Agile methodology.
- Demonstrated experience developing graphics, newsletters, brochures, banners, posters and other periodicals.
- Understanding of Section 508 accessibility requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as professional demeanor
Cohere knows that our employees are our most valuable assets. Cohere offers competitive pay, commensurate with experience, labor categories, and current market demands.
FULLY PAID health care premiums for medical with PPO and HSA options
FULLY PAID dental, vision, and life insurance
Earn 240 hours PTO / year (30 days, accrued at 20 hours/month)
401k plan with matching employer contributions and profit sharing
Extremely lucrative referral programs
Monthly billable incentive rewards
Yearly training allowance for self-development
Cohere was founded in 2015 by seasoned intelligence community engineers to unify and streamline both cyber and kinetic workflows for the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense.
We are looking for candidates to join our team as we grow our cyber development department. This is an opportunity to join a close-knit team of engineers who are passionate about learning from each other and developing next-generation capabilities supporting our stakeholders’ operations. Your work will contribute directly to securing infrastructure from malicious cyber actors.
We invest in our people, offering tailored training and mentorship as we grow our engineers. We believe that providing opportunities to learn fuels individual and organizational success. At Cohere, not only will you take your technical skills to the next level, but if desired, you can learn the processes and skills necessary to launch your own company too. We offer mentoring opportunities to learn from experienced leaders on creating and growing your own contracting business.
If you have a background in coding and computer security and want to take your career to the next level, with the ability to learn from senior engineers invested in your success, apply today!
Powered by JazzHR
Cohere Technology Group LLC