Semcon Group LLC
SEMCON provides a highly qualified, professional, and responsive technical and managerial workforce to satisfy customer requirements that support the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)’s mission, vision, goals. SEMCON’s company culture aligns enriching career experiences, growth opportunities, and collaborative engagement for all SEMCON employees resulting in a company value being greater than the sum of our parts.
We are in search of an Automation/Infrastructure Developer to join our team working at the William J. Hughes Technical Center.
The Automation/Infrastructure Developer will have expertise in Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure and networking environments. Applicable functional areas include proficiency and knowledge of enterprise system hardware and software, system integration, testing. COTS software and computer hardware systems integration, regression impact analysis, reliability, maintainability. Perform system- wide analysis of internal operating systems, databases, and network architectures. Using prescribed methods and information furnished, develops draft inputs to program documentation as it relates to any of the support functions. Requirements:
- Ability to support software applications in Linux and Windows environments
- Experience with Enterprise Server/Computers
- Experience with Enterprise Storage Arrays
- Working knowledge of system monitoring, virtualization and networking
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Additional Skills/Experience that would be helpful in this role:
- HPE 3PAR, Nimble, NetApp storage array experience
- VMWare experience
- Microfocus Openview, ScienceLogic experience
- Mitigate security vulnerabilities for operating systems and applications (NIST framework, CIS benchmarks, FISMA controls, Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG))
Excellent organizational, verbal/written communication and presentation skills are a must. Familiarity of the FAA National Airspace System (NAS) and NAS operations is desired.
A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, and 11-15 years of relative work experience is required.
SEMCON offers a competitive salary and complete benefits package which includes health benefits (medical, dental, vision, and life), 401K with a generous employer match, paid time off, and paid holidays.
Semcon Group LLC