Want to be part of an exciting and growing Engineering team? Looking for a flexible, family-friendly work environment? Do you like working on a variety of projects? Are you looking for your next challenge to develop innovative solutions?
Engineering Specialists in Brookfield, WIhas the perfect Automation Software Developer role for you!
A day in the life of an Automation Software Programmer:
- Develop software applications for industrial automation, test, and manufacturing information/execution systems.
- Diagnose and update/modify existing systems for customers.
- Develop customized industrial applications to achieve customer’s desired results with a focus on PC applications.
- Assist with final commissioning on-site at customer location or using remote access.
- Verify completed work meets the project specifications and quality standards.
- Consult with customers, vendors, application engineers, and production to determine optimum project implementation.
- Monitor and ensure standard processes are followed as defined by the project life cycle.
- Plan and conduct project kickoff meetings with customer and internal staff.
- Maintain proactive, customer-centric approach when interacting with customers.
Why should you apply now? Simple! We offer:
- 100% Employer Paid Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- 100% Employer Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Group and Voluntary Life Insurance
- LifeLock (Credit monitoring service, etc.)
- Training and Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Hours
- Paid Time Off in addition to 9 Paid Holidays
- 2 years post high education in automation technology, instrumentation/test, computer science, computer engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year experience in at least two of the following: FactoryTalk, SCADA, HMI, Ignition, Visual Basic.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 10% ranging from mostly in-state to occasional international travel.
- Experience configuring and programming Rockwell Automation FactoryTalk applications.
- Experience configuring and programming Inductive Automation Ignition applications.
- Experience designing and configuring Industrial Networking Solutions.
- Experience designing, configuring and programming Databases.
- Experience configuring and programming IIoT applications.
- Experience with Other Programming Languages.
- Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) applications.