Backend Software Developer
$75-95k DOE| Full time | Remote – USA only | Experience:
Our software development team is responsible for building the impossible dream – virtual bacon, actually just HR software. We are looking for a collaborative software developer who wants to make an outsized impact with their engineering skills. Our team is an entrepreneurial engine moving fast to build out a platform that punches far above its weight class. In the role you’d be…
- Building new products, and reengineering systems such as our Prime platform and investment systems.
- Work on features and bugs that directly impact our internal and external users.
- Participate in new product development life cycle from the initial ideation to software design and development
- Taking older services and/or applications and translating them into newer software technologies
- Analyzing how existing applications can be scaled/redesigned to meet new and emerging customer expectations
What we’re looking for
We are looking for Software Developers who wants to make an impact at a small company. You’re someone who’s amazing at collaborating, learning new technologies and solving hard problems with code. In the past you’ve been able to jump into a new language and be productive quickly.
Additionally, we’re looking for someone with the following skills:
- Collaborative team member who works with others to solve big problems.
- Demonstrated ability to pick up understanding of complex business processes and engineer user-friendly systems.
- Built, broken, and rebuilt software applications. We’re looking for someone that can’t only think through a software problem but also knows how to create real-world products.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL, C#, PHP or other backend language.
- Experience with Agile, and or Kanban style development environments.
Who are we?
eBacon is a financial technology software company located in Phoenix, Arizona. We create a lot of innovative financial solutions for the business world, with a focus on certified payroll and fringe benefit management for the construction industry. Our development team is in-house, so we’re always creating cool, new things to get the job done. We have won awards for customers service and for being one of the top companies to work for in Arizona several years and counting.
We also have excellent benefits, including competitive pay, plenty of PTO, health care, 401K matching, fun employee outings and enough food and treats to make it hard for you to make good on any weight loss new year resolutions. The work we do is serious, and we work hard and take great pride in the help we give our clients, but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously. I mean, we do have a bacon strip mascot.
Powered by JazzHR