We are looking for a Blueshift Email Marketer to join our growth marketing team in the US. This teammate will manage and optimize email campaigns, build list segments, create email automation, design email templates, run A/B testing, edit landing pages, and monitor and report campaign performance.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Performance, Attendance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Launch, monitor, and manage email campaigns and optimize based on client parameters
- Build segments or lists based on data parameters
- Create and run A/B tests and shift future campaigns based on the results
- Monitor analytics and perform basic performance reporting
- Coordinate with the in-house design team for creatives
- Review and tweak landing pages
- 2+ years of experience managing email marketing campaigns is a must-have
- Deep experience with email automation in automated marketing platforms like Iterable, Braze, Klaviyo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Blueshift, and other similar email marketing platforms is a must-have
- Ability to edit landing pages within a drag-and-drop editor is a nice-to-have
- Experience with Metabase as a business intelligence tool is a nice-to-have
- Familiarity with Slack and Gmail for internal communication
- Must be tech-savvy, highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive, resourceful, and complete deliverables promptly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can work in graveyard shift following any timezone in the US
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow and take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now!