The Commercial Lines Account Marketer type
You are a Marketer with 5+ years of Commercial Lines experience coming from a large and exciting Insurance agency or brokerage. You have proven ability to effectively place, match, market and negotiate coverage terms and conditions on behalf of General Commercial Insurance Clients. Additional or niche areas of specialization, including but not limited to the discipline of middle market, small business, focusing on multiple lines of coverages and or specific industries and practice groups is most desirable. You are detailed orientated, work well in a quick paced and pivoting atmosphere in marketing new and renewal business for our clients, with their needs top of mind. You display a have built strong relationship with your carrier partners throughout your career and can leverage these relationships to meet your needs and that of your clients.
Accuracy and attention to detail are strong points of yours. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can juggle priorities and deadlines with ease but can also pivot quickly when priorities change. You enjoy and are up for a challenge!
Job Summary of Commercial Lines Account Marketer:
This individual will manage the marketing aspects for a Commercial Lines team. This person will be responsible for knowing the market and appetite of various carriers for the placement of business. This person will be responsible for marketing new and renewal business with approved carriers and wholesalers to negotiate the best terms and conditions, and rates for the client.
This role strictly adheres to our Corporate Standards of Excellence and procedural guidelines spelled out in our Professional Procedure Manual.
What the Commercial Lines Account Marketer will bring to the table:
· Bachelor’s degree in a relative field or equivalent in work experience
· 5+ years’ Marketing experience at an insurance agency
· CPCU and/or AAI or CIC or AIS designations preferred
- · Producer license is Mandatory
· Fluency in MS Office products
· Superior verbal and written communication skills
· Strong negotiation skills
· Strong knowledge of insurance coverage and terminology
· Ability to multitask and operate in an ever-changing environment is critical
· Ability to work well in a team environment
· Ability to communicate clearly, to work well with others, and to manage time effectively
I am Brandon Womack and look forward to hearing from you to discuss your aspirations for a future career! Feel free to reach me at (605) 800-4384 to have a CONFIDENTIAL call to discuss this exciting career opportunity!
Search Consultant at gpac (605) 800-4384
Insurance Agency Owners and/or Hiring Authorities:
If your team needs any position filled, we can also assist in presenting qualified talent. Please reach out for a consultation today!