“Please whitelist the domains “jazzhr.com”, “jazz.co” and “applytojob.com” with your email provider to make sure you get our emails”.
Disclaimer: This is a generic job description for the position stated below. Actual tasks and tools will be discussed further when you reach the final interview stage. Please make sure that you apply for the right job based on your location and experience. We prioritize people who can do this successfully!
Content Marketer (Remote)
Wing is on the exciting mission of redefining the future of work for companies across the world! We are looking to be the one-stop shop for companies that are looking to build world-class teams & place their operations on autopilot.
And we’re looking for an aspiring Content Marketer to start immediately!
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Manage the publishing schedule to comply with the content calendar.
2. Gather the brand’s user information & website visitors to make content recommendations.
3. Propose audience engagement plans & time-bound promotional activities.
4. Track & coordinate the execution of marketing campaign schedules.
5. Evaluate current marketing trends, and gather information on audiences & business opportunities.
6. Manage brand consistency, and collaborate regarding content development & strategy with internal teams.
7. Conduct keyword research & use SEO recommendations to increase web traffic.
8. Write content for blogs, articles, website pages, social media posts, email newsletters, ads, brochures, white papers, case studies, etc.
9. Manage day-to-day interaction with followers & develop partnerships with bloggers and writers.
10. Develop a content strategy to improve ranking scores & analyze promotion activities used by competitors.
11. Conduct general administration.
12. Ad hoc tasks
Schedule: US work hours (40+ hours per week)
Location: This is a remote job
- Bachelor’s degree in any field or a certified course in marketing or business
- 2+ years experience in social media or 1-2 years in digital marketing
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience
- Working knowledge of content management systems
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Able to work on a graveyard shift
- Knowledgeable in layouts, typography, print and web design
- Experienced with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- USB Headset with Noise Cancellation feature
- Working Webcam
- Main and backup computer: at least 1.8 GHz processor with at least 4GB RAM
- Main Internet Service Speed: at least 25 Mbps wired connection
- Backup Internet Service Speed: at least 10 Mbps
- Job Security and Stability
- Paid Training
- Exceptionally Supportive Team
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Fun Work Environment
- Performance Incentives and many more
Salary: Up to $1200 per month
*Salary is based on experience and skills.
*Only qualified candidates will be invited to take the assessment & scheduled for the interview/s.
*We have other vacancies that might be of interest to your friends & colleagues, they can check us out at .
Please make sure that you apply for the right job based on your location and experience. We prioritize people who are able to do this successfully!