Looking for a Controls Test Engineer to help develop controls that mimic the applications that are being put in their products. Their work will be conducted in a test lab environment with controlling machines based in LabVIEW environment and they are using MatLAB Simulink. This is a very hands on role to test the controls on hardware & various sensors in their lab.
Essential Job Functions will Include:
- Work with product-based controls engineers developing test systems required to investigate new technology
- Maintain and modify test rig controls
- Develop model based epump and hydraulic system controls using Simulink and auto code generation
- Post process test data
Preferred experience Include:
- Minimum BS in Mechanical, Electrical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years practical controls development with hands on hardware experience
- National Instruments test/controls environment
- Matlab/Simulink dynamic system modeling
- Matlab script generation
- Labview Experience
- Data acquisition
- The controls engineer will get a chance to work on a high end project and gain invaluable engineering experience.
- We are a global company with over 60,000 employees this location has 18-20 people on the team with some international team members as well.
- Full benefits – health, vision, dental, 401K
We are a motion controls company – basically work on everything that moves on/off high way, air or even ocean. They have their hand in multiple types of markets. We are working on elevating their current products everything is moving & focusing on more electric products. This R&D group will be focusing more off road motion controls (construction, mining, agricultural equipment) They have NEW labs! This will be an onsite hands on project that will involve collaboration as well as individual performance. The work space is a clean family friendly environment that promotes work life balance.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.