Who we are looking for:
At AGCO, we believe that when our employees succeed, our business succeeds. It’s a people philosophy that we believe and invest in. We make sure all of our employees – in every function, every geography and at every level – have the tools they need to be successful and take charge of their career. Because when our people grow, our business grows. Every day. Every way.
AGCO is looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer to work remotely reporting to IT Lead II – Cybersecurity Engineering. As the Cybersecurity Engineer, you will play a critical role in supporting, reviewing, and evaluating cybersecurity solutions and services that achieve our cybersecurity program goals.
What you will do:
- Support, review, and evaluate cybersecurity solutions and services that achieve the cybersecurity program goals,
- Engage stakeholders at various levels of the organization for the area of responsibility, maintaining clear documentation for all activities,
- Track and research the latest vulnerabilities and cybersecurity trends, understanding how they might apply to our environments,
- Maintain knowledge of common vulnerabilities, attack methodologies and their mitigation strategies (including OWASP Top 10, CWE Top 25),
- Support the engagement of third parties to achieve cybersecurity program objectives.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 3-5 years of relevant cybersecurity experience,
- Understanding of the system development lifecycle,
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS),
- Familiarity of or knowledge of enterprise and cloud computing concepts,
- Experience in or knowledge of applicable compliance regulations and standards (SOX, GDPR, NIST, ISO, etc.),
- Demonstrated expertise in:
- Linux, Windows and Mac OS X
- Analysis and development of professional reports
- Working in and leading in a team environment
- Industry-level certifications, i.e. SEC+, CSSLP, etc.,
- Experience working in an Agile environment, specifically SAFe and Scrum,
- Knowledge of Operational Technology,
- Familiarity with cybersecurity assessments of web applications, databases, and wireless networks.
What we offer:
Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people. From the day you decide to join AGCO, we want to engage and excite you and we’re clear on where we want to go as a business, and we trust you to help us there. Whether you want to learn a new skill or you aspire to do something different, we can help you develop the skills you need to take your career – and our business – to the next level.
We also invite you to “Make the Most of YOU” – Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities or benefits and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now. Join us as we bring agriculture into the future.