A Non-Profit organization based out of Suwanee, Georgia is looking to hire a DevOps Developer Intern (Remote) for the summer of 2023 to learn and assist in an Agile .Net environment.
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited university or college, preferably in a field related to the hiring department through the internship period
- Looking for a self-driven, intuitive student pursuing their degree in Computer Science or other related field of study with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs.
What You’ll Do:
- The role will provide an opportunity to be part of a software development team and to apply what they’ve learned in school on real life projects
- Ability to apply their school learnings on real projects
- Participate and contribute to the entire implementation process for new applications and/or enhancements to existing applications
- Provide input on the overall solution design
- Learn how to build and test applications
- Participate in meetings
- Apply academic knowledge and learn new skills by contributing to various projects
- Attend training and development presentations to enhance professional competencies
- Work in a highly collaborative environment focused on the growth of the whole team
- Work with the whole team to continuously improve aspects of the entire lifecycle of the product.
- eg. Self Service environment, enhanced alerting, reporting, etc.
Some Technologies We Use:
- Azure DevOps
- Document Object Model (DOM)
- Entity Framework
- MadCap Flare