Digital Marketer administers and maintains multiple social media and online travel ad accounts, main focus but not limited to the hospitality industry. You will be responsible for creating original text and creative content, managing posts and engaging with followers on multiple social media platforms. You will manage various properties image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. Management of our hotel portfolios online travel ads to ensure our budgeted funds are spent effectively across all platforms, watching and maintaining bid trends on these platforms will be a daily task. Tasks also include maintaining various websites and graphic design.
In this role, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express each property’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle all social media and online travel ad presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Work within budget parameters to ensure successful online travel ad performance across multiple channels for multiple properties.
- Maintaining accurate information of brand.com sites and travel sites.
- Develop and maintain various websites using Html and CMS
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with hotel managers to determine when Online Travel Ads placements need to be higher in lower traffic times to increase booking.
- Collaborate with Director of Marketing and property managers to ensure all properties to ensure social media strategies align with branding and messaging objectives.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends for online travel ads and social media (design tools and applications)
- Various graphic design projects are included in this role.
- Other marketing assisting jobs may apply
- Report to Director of Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience with Social Media & Online Travel Ads
- Hands on experience in content management
- Experience with Marriott Plus and Hilton Elevate is a plus.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Adobe Suite Skills (e.g. Adobe Premiere)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver)
- Possess passion for staying current with social media trends and tools
- Performs complex tasks following established processes provided by Director of Marketing
HCW Management Consultants