Are you excited by the opportunity to bring your strategy, tactics experience to a world-class company that is market-leading for both content and technology? Would you like to join an organization that is consistently recognized as a ‘Top Employer to Work For’ across a broad range of categories, such as Culture, Work-Life Balance, Diversity & Inclusion, Opportunities for Women, Social Impact, Volunteerism? We’re looking for experienced Digital Marketer – PPC Strategists to join our Awesome Digital Solutions team!
About the Role
The Digital Marketer – PPC Strategist role within the Thomson Reuters’ Legal – Small Law, FindLaw segment helps law firms achieve success through the creation and delivery of effective digital marketing solutions. The PPC Strategist is responsible for managing paid search campaigns (PPC, pay-per-click) on multiple channels including Google and Bing. You will support all aspects of paid search from strategy development, implementation, optimization, reporting and analysis. You will also be accountable to customers through direct communication both verbally and written, so strong customer service skills are critical.
- Demonstrate accountability for the performance of assigned accounts and customer retention. Manage accounts to ensure all project deliverable deadlines are met. Analyze and report on Pay per Click campaign results and articulate value to client using documented reports and presentations as necessary.
- Be an agile learner; rapidly acquiring new skills and knowledge. Develop and maintain understanding of marketplace dynamics and key players and communicate to internal customers.
- Be consultative to customers by providing recommendations and rationale. Provide excellent customer service to ensure that the expectations of the client are met.
- Problem solve through critical thinking and making data driven decisions. Research and strategize paid search campaign plans for our clients.
- Effectively prioritize high volumes of work and customer demands. Effectively manage the spend of paid search budgets while maintaining high standards of performance metrics.
- 2+ years of working experience in paid search operations with an understanding of web analytics.
- Experience in creating and presenting campaign performance reports.
- 2+ years of customer service or account management experience.
- A positive attitude, adaptable to change, and a team player.
What’s in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: Currently the majority of our employees are working within a hybrid environment consisting of in-office and remote work, and following local COVID-19 bylaws and guidelines.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Thomson Reuters complies with local laws that require upfront disclosure of the expected pay range for a position. The location(s) for this role include one or more of the following (New York City, San Francisco, Culver City). The base compensation range for the role in any of those locations is $60,200 – $111,800. The location(s) for this role include one or more of the following states (CA, CO, CT, NV, WA) and/or remote. The base compensation range for the role in any of those locations is $53,600 – $99,500. This role may also be eligible for an Annual Bonus based on a combination of enterprise and individual performance. Base pay is positioned within the range based on several factors including an individual’s knowledge, skills and experience with consideration given to internal equity. Base pay is one part of a comprehensive Total Reward program which also includes flexible and supportive benefits and other wellbeing programs.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .