This position has a strong work from home component.
Quotient is seeking a Drupal Developer to support high-profile government websites. This is a full-time position working in a team environment supporting multiple Drupal websites. Solid communication is a must as you will be working to build, maintain, and support a variety of different websites for our customers.
Our ideal candidate will play a role on Drupal migration projects so experience in Drupal 9, as well as previous versions is important. You must have the ability to work within a large scale, interconnected, enterprise hosting environment using industry-standard technologies for source code management, continuous integration, and issue tracking. Candidates must also have knowledge of cross-platform, digital formats for multimedia delivery — including text, images, video, and audio — that are used across our websites.
Quotient leverages Slack, GitHub, and Jira to coordinate and track efforts, and you’ll be working with a team of like-minded individuals who support a variety of websites and web applications.
- 3+ years experience working as a web developer or designer
- 1+ years experience working directly with stakeholders and leadership
- Experience developing for Drupal 9 or Drupal 8, past experience with Drupal 6 & 7 is a plus
- Managing Drupal websites; experience migrating to Drupal 9 is a plus
- Proficiency with Drush, Composer, and Drupal Console
- Developing custom themes for Drupal and working with, or extending custom modules
- Familiarity with Drupal’s API
- Solid SQL experience with MySQL (or MariaDB); experience with SQL Server is a plus
- Integrating external services into Drupal using PHP
- Experience outside of Drupal/PHP is a plus, particularly with WordPress
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status
Powered by JazzHR