We are looking for an Email Marketer to join our growth marketing team in the US. This teammate will manage and optimize email campaigns, build list segments, create email automation, design email templates, run A/B testing, edit landing pages, and monitor and report campaign performance.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Performance, Attendance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Launch, monitor, and manage email campaigns and optimize based on client parameters
- Build segments or lists based on data parameters
- Create and run A/B tests and shift future campaigns based on the results
- Monitor analytics and perform basic performance reporting
- Coordinate with the in-house design team for creatives
- Review and tweak landing pages
- 2+ years of experience managing email marketing campaigns is a must-have
- Deep experience with email automation in automated marketing platforms like Iterable, Braze, Klaviyo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and Blueshift is a must-have
- Ability to edit landing pages within a drag-and-drop editor is a nice-to-have
- Experience with Metabase as a business intelligence tool is a nice-to-have
- Familiarity with Slack and Gmail for internal communication
- Must be tech-savvy, highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive, resourceful, and complete deliverables promptly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can work in graveyard shift following any timezone in the US
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow and take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now!