$37.93-39.34 per hour
Join Cerebral Staffing, LLC on site at our client John Deere in Fuquay-Varina, NC Engineer Product I!
Location: Fuquay-Varina, NC
Duration of Role: One Year Plus
Pay: $37.93-$39.34/ Hour
Hours: 1st shift
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Applies existing applications to routine problems.
- Produces and/or evaluates possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications. This may include possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Analyzes assignments and determines engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for routine problems or projects.
- Compiles and furnishes necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design solution required for building of prototypes and adoption of the design with possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Learns and applies company engineering policies and practices; learns company products.
- Executes test or analysis plan for product verification and validation.
- Liaise with test requesters to define and agree test format and timing
- Prepare tests or test stands in readiness for new tests.
- Run activity tests in an efficient manner
- Collect test data, review data and report results in the Vision system
- Supports other test engineers with technical expertise and advice
- 3 or more years of experience of product development processes.
- 2 or more years of experience of instrumentation methods
- 2 or more years of experience of test data analysis and databases
- 2 or more years of experience of using software tools related to test automation and data analysis
- 3 or more years of experience of learning new skills in varied environments
- 2 or more years of skill in using computer aided design and/or engineering tools. – has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- 2 or more years of understanding of engineering principles as they relate to the company product – has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- 2 or more years of fundamental knowledge for off-road vehicles.
- 3 or more years of excellent communication skills – written and oral.
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT:
- 5+ years of engineering experience
- 3+ years of test laboratory experience
- 2+ years of nCode, LabView and MatLab experience
- 3+ years of technical experience related to design/diagnostics of mechanical/electrical/hydraulic systems
- 3+ years of experience with engineering tools, software, systems and databases
- 1+ years of product engineering experience
- 1+ years of experience with Creo Computer Aided Design (CAD) systems
- Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering/Technology, Science, or Agricultural Sciences discipline or equivalent experience.
Powered by JazzHR