$49.00-52.50 per hour
Join Cerebral Staffing, LLC on site at our client John Deere in Waterloo, IA as an Engineer Product!
Location: Waterloo, IA
Duration of Role: Three Years Plus
Hours: 1st shift position, 7 am to 3:30 pm.
As an Embedded Software Controls Engineer, you will design, develop, test, and document embedded software for electromechanical/electrohydraulic subsystems for agricultural equipment projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and develop software per the John Deere Embedded Software Development Process.
- Participate in control system design and analysis.
- Participate functional/subsystem design/test requirement reviews and document results.
- Verify that subsystem meets requirements, through a combination of virtual and hardware based testing including; desktop, bench, vehicle simulator testing.
- Analyze current production/experimental issues, develop an understanding of the root cause and create appropriate action plans to resolve these issues.
- Provide technical support during system field-testing activities on an as needed basis.
- Provide necessary design documentation to support development of service publications.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment.
- Experience working in mechatronics; this includes a solid understanding of electrical and electronics, hydraulics, and mechanical systems.
- Subsystem design, software development, and electronic circuit design and analysis experience.
- Experience with C/C++ programming language and MATLAB/Simulink.
- Experience with software development tools for embedded microcontrollers in mobile applications.
- Control system experience preferably related to propulsion systems.
- Technical experience relating to design/diagnostics of mechanical/electrical/hydraulic systems.
- Experience with control systems design and analysis.
- Some product engineering experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Computer, Mechanical, Ag Engineering or equivalent experience in a related career field.
Powered by JazzHR