We are growing rapidly here at Apple Roofing. We need enthusiastic and energetic team members and leaders to maintain our growth. There are many opportunities for growth and development across our many locations across the nation.
What will you be doing?
You will work with homeowners to schedule free home inspections for our amazing Roofing Consultants. Your responsibility is to find homes that need our services. Our top-tier training combined with your excellent communication skills will give you the opportunity to grow personally, earn an uncapped income and make an impact on the community.
We are open to candidates seeking flexible schedules, either Part-time or Full-time employment, Monday through Friday, with Weekend potential, as well.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Canvass (Door-to-door)
- Find ways to connect with community leaders
- Participate in weekly training and meetings
- Effective communication skills
- Be a team player
- Physical ability to work on your feet
- Valid Driver’s license and personal transportation to office
- Sales experience is preferred, but not required
- Base pay + Commission
- Ability for base pay raise after 30 days
- Benefits (Medical, dental and vision)
- Opportunity to earn company trips and experiences
JARBO Employment Group
$18.00-24.00 per hour
Currently seeking an Engineering Field Technician – Construction Material Tester (CMT) interested in establishing a career with one of the leading geotechnical engineering firms in…
Saint Louis, MO
Job Description: There’s no pledge more important than the one we make to look after our environment, and we’re committed to helping you do exactly that! Join us as we strive t…
Sunset Ford St. Louis
Saint Louis, MO
We’re hiring Entry Level Auto Technicians to join our team at Sunset Ford St. Louis. Technician Career Path – Where does it go from here? How long do I stay in this position? I w…