Check out this new opportunity!
Entry Level Software Developer
Contract to Direct Hire
$80,000 – $90,000/Year
Underwater, on the Ocean Surface, or on Land
We Remain Focused on the Mission
Moseley Technical is proud to support this innovative engineering company specializing in software and hardwaresolutions for acoustics, cybersecurity, weapon launch and control systems, surveillance, complex multi-tiered architectures, artificial intelligence, and machine learning for our National Defense.
- Be a member of a development team responsible for designing, developing, refactoring, testing and maintaining new features and improve existing code base
- Develop web based and mobile software applications in support of Progeny’s innovative, high quality engineering solutions in an agile environment.
- Participate in all phases of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, design, implementation, and testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering or a related technical field (or an equivalent combination of education and experience.)
- 0-3 years experience
- Familiarity with software engineering disciplines from requirements development to validation.
- Strong skills in use of JAVA and JAVA EE development tools.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills as well as practical problem-solving and decision skills.
- Experience with relational databases is desired.
- Experience with containerization technologies, e.g. Docker or Kubernetes is desired.
- Experience with Agile development process is desired.
What to Expect
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For more active job openings:
For more information about Moseley visit:
Moseley Technical Services