For the past 9 years we have been dedicated to building an organization that attracts great people who want to better themselves by gaining the valuable experience of serving the countless different businesses and people of Orange County. If you are interested in joining us please apply:
- Strategically and systematically develop a commercial customer base.
- Acquire new commercial customers through subcontracting from cleaning companies, maintenance companies and property management companies.
- Develop residential customer base through commercial customer referrals.
- Acquire new commercial and residential customers through follow-up phone calls for written estimates given on site.
- Acquire new commercial and residential customers through follow-up phone calls to key contacts made during direct sales effort.
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual sales goals to meet.
- Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Good organizational skills and ability to follow-through on contacts made.
- Excellent communication skills in person and on the telephone.
- Ability to calculate and prepare job estimates on site.
- Goal-oriented and results-driven.
- Demonstrated self-confidence and trustworthiness.
- Driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- On-the-job training.
- No nights or weekends.
- Flexible hours
- $20 an hour plus performance bonuses ($30+ an hour total potential)
- Experience in Business to Business sales and marketing.
Thank you for your interest in Fish Window Cleaning ®. Fish Window Cleaning is a franchise. All Fish Window Cleaning locations are independently owned and operated. By clicking the apply button you understand that you are not applying to Fish Window Cleaning but rather an independent company that does business as Fish Window Cleaning.
JM KM Enterprises