is an employee-owned company that engines and components for customers in the agricultural, industrial, construction, and truck markets. As an employee-owned company our associates take pride in their reputation as businesspeople who understand how they can impact our bottom line. Our goal is to improve business results and the lives of the people who drive those results: our associates!
As a Fluid Power Engineer you would be responsible for developing and launching remanufactured diesel fuel and hydraulic systems.
- Develop product in accordance with Advanced Product Quality Planning methodology (APQP).
- Create work instructions, BOMs, Control Plans, PFMEA, and processes for new product.
- Create and execute the DVP&R
- Reverse engineer products to develop specifications and targets.
- Support and service current products through customer and employee interaction
- Manage PPAP by working with various departments
- Research and analyze customer proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Five years practical fluid systems engineering experience
- BS Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- Three years of experience with diesel engines
- Good communication skills to develop relationships with engineers and professionals or technical personnel on all levels
- Project coordination experience with division personnel, including sales and shop associates.
- Exceptional health benefits
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- 5% 401(k) Match
- Quarterly Bonus program
- Training and Advancement
- 100% Employee-Owned
- Outstanding Company Culture
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement
Location: 650 N Broadview Pl, Springfield, MO, 65802
Springfield Remanufacturing Corp. (SRC)