- Familiarity with Azure DevOps preferred, but GIT required.
- Able to adjust structure and navigation on both WordPress and Shopify sites.
- Able to advise product owner on limitations and possibilities of each platform
- This developer would be working as part of our development team with the backend service dev, front-end web dev, and product owner.
- Anticipate 2-10 hours a month of work, with most being small changes and bugs.
- Would need to be able to acknowledge and begin work on new items within 1 business day of getting tickets from the product owner.
- Work does not need to be performed during business hours, but should be completed promptly after assignment.
- Payment would be hourly, billed in 15 minute increments, invoiced once a month.
This is a remote position.
C COLOR LLC