Job Category: Engineering
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: Local
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a CACI-Wexford Front End Software Developer, you will develop innovative software solutions in direct support of the US Army Special Operations Command, Force Modernization Center (UFMC).
More About the Role:
You will work with a team to compose solutions that incorporate micro services, containerization, RESTful Web components, varying data frameworks, and large–scale distributed systems to drive insights from vast amounts of structured and unstructured data. You will work directly with the UX/UI Designer and Project Lead to build visual aspects of the UFMC designated platform / website. You will use code to build web elements such as layouts, navigation, graphics, and content organization. You will leverage the existing DevOps pipelines to drive rapid delivery of optimum web design, functionality and performance to the client at hyper speed. You will engage with multiple functional groups to comprehend client challenges, prototype new ideas and new technologies, and help to create solutions to drive the next wave of innovation. Throughout the course of your work, you will design, implement, schedule, test, and deploy full features and components of solutions.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active DoD Secret security clearance Required
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years’ experience, Associate Degree and 4 years’ experience or Highschool Diploma and 6 years’ experience
- Possess the ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing, to include thorough technical documentation
- More than three years of with development of web-services using Java, C# or Python against big-data technologies.
- Experience with CMS-WordPress; Cross-Browser Development and Git/Version Control.
- Experience with switching between different languages and learning new ones, as necessary.
- Must meet DoD 8140 IAT Level II or IAM Level I
- Experience in working closely with software development teams.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience with Gitlab CI/CD pipeline creation, or Jenkins.
- Experience with testing frameworks, including Jasmine, Karma, or Selenium.
- Experience with command-line scripting.
- Experience with network security, including access and authorization for PKI and chain.
- Experience with software development against Cloud Services (Azure/AWS).
- Ability to work independently with some government oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint working environment.
What We Can Offer You:
- CACI-Wexford manages the Special Operations and Asymmetric Solutions Operating Group within CACI’s Operations Support and Services Sector. As the premier provider of Special Operations capabilities; Tactical Advisory and Embedded Support; intelligence Applications to Law Enforcement; security cooperation and OCONUS Training Support Delivery for the company, CACI-Wexford has a reputation for uncompromising standards of quality in its people and its performance. Joining the CACI-Wexford team is a mark of excellence for those employees who complete our rigorous Mission-Focused Staffing process.
- CACI-Wexford ’s mission places its personnel against the government’s most critical emerging challenges. Work with us, and you’ll be working with a team making a difference across the globe.
- CACI-Wexford offers competitive benefits as well as numerous learning and development opportunities.
- As the Prime Contractor for this effort, CACI-Wexford offers unmatched stability and growth potential within the program.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.