Remote – team based in NC
Your Day to Day
- Work with teams to solve major issues affecting conversion rate and provide creative solutions to drive improvements.
- Execute on initiatives defined by your squad with collaboration across marketing channel stakeholders.
- Facilitate end to end development lifecycle using Git workflows
- Work closely with our data engineering team and marketing technology teams to track winning AB testing changes
- Implement AB testing changes on high traffic websites that enable better consumer experiences
- Manage a pipeline of incoming development changes requests across SEO and Paid Marketing channels.
- 3+ years of professional front-end development with a focus on developing on sites on WordPress
- Experience managing WordPress hosting environments like Pantheon, Pagely, or WP Engine
- Experience delivering fully-responsive and progressive mobile websites.
- Experience setting up WP Multisite parent and child theme designs
- Experience using GitHub and Git for source control changes
- PreferExperience with package managers like yarn or npm
- Prefer experience building configurations for grunt or webpack
- Prefer experience with MySQL and Nginx
- 3+ more years of experience as a front-end developer working in a professional environment
- 3 years front-end development with a focus in WordPress
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred