Frontend Lead Developer
New York NY (Fully Remote)
- Contribute to a team of skilled front end developers focused on integrating core front end components into our branded e-commerce websites, with a focus on creating beautiful front end experiences and a best-in-class user experience Translate designs into websites that maintain the brands unique identity.
- Define best practices & solutions to improve the design QA process and communicate web UX best practices to brand creative teams.
- Nice to have skills ,MySQL, Java, Spring Boot, Mustache, SQL, React JS.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Skills Required You have 3+ years web development experience with a focus on building complex layouts and meeting pixel-perfect design requirements
- You’re excited to work across a variety of tech stacks, to refactor legacy code and to migrate legacy to modern
- You have a technical background with expertise in engineering principles and design patterns
- You are a self-starter and happy to take responsibility for getting your work live
- You are passionate about writing clean, modern, maintainable, & highly-performant code
- You take the lead on making sure that what you build meets the latest & greatest best practices for customer-facing performance, accessibility, and SEO
- You have vision for where systematic improvements are needed & a passion for making things better You have the pro-active ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- You have a positive, collaborative, and solution-oriented approach You are comfortable working in an Agile Scrum team and using Jira
- You have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal effectiveness, in one-on-one interactions and presenting to a room
- You have self-awareness and a desire to continually improve Skills Preferred
- Experience or background with graphic design or visual arts Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Tailwind Use of templating engines (we use mustache) Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass, LESS)
- Experience with content management systems like Drupal or WordPress or micro experience platforms like Wynn Drupal frontend/theming, ideally Drupal 7
- Enthusiasm for Agile development methodologies like TDD & Pair Programming
- Exposure to common development tools (Gulp, Babel, Webpack, NPM), versioning tools (Git, Bitbucket, Github), provisioning tools (Jenkins, Docker), and AWS tools
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.