The Leidos Public Health Operation is seeking a Full Stack Software Developer, Contingent upon contract award, to support a Modernization effort for the CDC.
Role is expected to be fully remote
Must currently reside in the United States for the last three consecutive years
Requires US Citizen or US Person (Green Card) work status with ability to obtain Public Trust level 5 clearance
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and 12 years of progressive related experience
- Experience with UI development using technology such as Angular 2 and Node
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio or other IDEs
- Experience with CI/CD tools: Jenkins, GitHub, SonarQube, Nexus, Jira
- Experience with developing APIs and messaging services.
- Experience with querying/updating RDBMS such as SQL Server, PostgreSQL, and Oracle.
- Knowledge of integration/communication protocols and standards such as REST, SOAP, JSON
- Experience developing services in a Microservice Architecture.
- Experience with data reporting, ETL, and analytical tools such as Databricks, Tableau, Spark, Azure Data Factory
- Experience with automated unit testing and integration testing
- Understanding of MVC, object-oriented programming, and test-driven development
- Experience in MS Azure or Amazon Web Service (AWS) cloud environments
- Energy and passion with an eye towards continuous improvement in self and business processes
- Excellent verbal and written communications; has ability to translate between business and technical vocabulary easily.
- Knowledge of Azure API Marketplace
- Knowledge of health data protocol and standards such as HL7 and FHIR
- Experience with developing data validation, processing, and conversion applications
- Experience implementing DevSecOps processes to verify programs are compliant with policies (Policy as Code)
- Azure or AWS Certifications
- Experience with CDC/Public Health
- Experience working in Scaled Agile (SAFe) environments
Pay Range: Pay Range $118,300.00 – $213,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.