Acclaim Technical Services
Acclaim Technical Services, founded in 2000, is a leading language and intelligence services company supporting a wide range of U.S. Federal agencies. We are an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company, which is uncommon within our business sector. We see this as a significant strength, and it shows: ATS is consistently ranked as a top workplace among DC area firms and continues to grow.
We are actively hiring a Full Stack Web Developer to join our team working in Northern Virginia. In this role, the Web / Full Stack Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining websites while working with a creative team to ensure that user interactions are intuitive and engaging. They will also provide back-end functionality that yields smooth performance from common devices or browsers.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Maintain, monitor, troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade websites
- Evaluate the presence of websites on the internet and implement SEO best practices
- Familiarity with Cloud-based services (e.g. AWS and Azure)
- Knowledge of CMS platforms (e.g. WordPress Drupal, Joomla)
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve performance and analytics
- Collaborate with team members
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Familiarity with UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
COVID-19 Proof of Vaccination Requirements
To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, ATS may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or test on a weekly basis. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action
ATS is committed to a program of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion/creed, hairstyles and hair textures, handicap/disability, genetic information/history, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic or condition protected by federal, state or local law. It is the policy of ATS not merely to refrain from employment discrimination as required by the various federal, state, and local enactments, but to take positive affirmative action to realize for women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans full equal employment opportunity. We support the employment and advancement in employment of individuals with disabilities and of protected veterans, and we treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Acclaim Technical Services