Whats in it for you:
- Extensive experience in all facets of digital marketing and technology,Advertising, Content Marketing, Design and Copywriting, Search Engine Optimization, Data Science and Analytics, Social Media Marketing, Video Marketing etc
- Have your contributions recognized
- outstanding benefit packages and a people-first work environment.
- Growing company with tremendous opportunity for career advancement
- Great Salary and Benefits.
What you will be doing:
We are looking for a full-stack web developer with experience building dynamic, data-driven digital projects across a variety of platforms. The most qualified applicants have a demonstrated passion for, and history of, thinking outside the box while also understanding the value of process and organization. They enjoy staying on top of emerging technology by being a part of developer communities, reading relevant publications and trying things out just because they’re curious.
- Develop and maintain responsive websites in WordPress and various other CMS solutions
- Develop custom web and mobile applications per client specifications
- Support the Rebel marketing team on internal web development projects including the development of custom marketing tools
- Create detailed technical and user documentation
- Work with other Rebels and clients to identify business requirements and draft project definitions, technical specifications and the appropriate architecture
- Assist in the technical QA of project launches
- Perform to high quality standards while understanding the importance of meeting client delivery deadlines and budgets
- Engage in emerging technology research and development
Experience you will need:
- At least 7 years of work-related experience in responsive website and application development
- Proficiency in web services and use of open source frameworks
- Proficiency with PHP
- Proficiency with WordPress
- Understanding of FTP and SSH functions and setting up accounts and servers in a variety of shared and virtual private hosting environments
- Understanding of domain and hosting functions to create, transfer and troubleshoot client assets between hosting environments and providers
- Knowledge of setting up/importing/exporting databases for CMS setups and transfers
Important: Should have worked in Digital marketing industry/Advertising Agency
Experience with the following is a plus: * CRM and/or e-commerce platforms
- Developing within different CMS platforms
- Developing accessible (WCAG 2.0 or 2.1 AA) websites
Applicants should include in their submission links to sites they have developed.