Caprock Home Health Services
Do you want to make a positive impact on people’s lives? Are you compassionate and caring?
Caprock Home Health’s mission is to keep our clients safe, comfortable, and independent in the home.
As Home Health Liaison/Marketer, YOU can be part of this exciting and noble mission every day! Caprock Home Health is approaching 40 years in business and remains a family-owned business, as well as the largest family-owned home health business in the state of Texas.
Our aim is to create a family atmosphere for our staff, as well as the clients we serve. Apply today if you want to help change lives and to find out more about the great opportunities at Caprock Home Health!
This position is exempt as defined by the Fair labor Standards Act (FLSA) because the Home Health Liaisons primary duty is performance of office or non-manual work directly related to the management of general business operations of the employer and meets the salary level criteria. Responsible for overall coordination of business development for respective provider office by providing liaison services between CHHS and physicians, hospitals, nurses, community resources, insurance companies, senior citizens groups, senior Centers, assisted living facilities, and other health care specialists. Also, to provide direct marketing with designated communities and to keep them informed all programs provided by the CHHS provider offices. Home Health Liaison must become familiar with the Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Laws and must adhere to these regulations at all times.
- Visit and establish effective rapport with physicians, office staff, discharge planners and other referrals sources.
- Assists in planning and implementing a program of community education, which informs the public regarding the Agency’s services and programs and the Medicare Home Health benefit.
- Ensures the accuracy of public information materials and activities.
- Assists in identifying and accessing needed community resources for the patient.
- Participates in staff meetings and In-Service Education programs.
- Recognizes and follows the appropriate communication and organizational chain of command.
- Participates in external marketing including building relationships with referral sources, supporting marketing functions sponsored by the communities to engage in community networking, physician visits, and meeting with discharge planners as needed.
- Provide market coverage and develop best possible market penetration for all services provided by CHHS provider offices and community events.
- Arrange for participation of CHHS provider offices in senior and community activities and health fairs.
- Keep alert to competitive companies and marketing practices, and keep management informed concerning them.
- Attend meetings, training programs, conventions and special events in the community.
- Complete weekly reports and submit in a timely manner to administrators.
- Submit special reports regarding the operation of the territory, acceptance or rejections of services, and competitive services marketing attempts.
- Maintain accountability for work through timely submission of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Provide input in to development of annual program goals and offers feedback/ information necessary to assess progress toward their achievement.
- Make a minimum of 40 contacts per week.
- Initiate contact with any new referrals within 5 days.
- Provide administrators with and maintain an active list of all contacts.
- Work with corporate training when necessary to develop training priorities or materials for marketing purposes.
- Must be fully aware of all programs that each provider office provides and how it will be applied to each situation.
Job Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent computer skills including software experience with Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have a good understanding of the Medicare Home Health program and the role of home health in the continuum of health care
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to use laptop computer and/or tablet
- Must be able to work independently
- Must possess effective interpersonal skills in relating with physicians, staff and patients
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds (i.e. carry supplies to designated locations for seminars, professional offices and health fairs)
- 2 to 4 years marketing experience
- Good driving record
- Clear Criminal Background Record
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent communications skills in English and writing skills
- Spanish speaking skill are a plus
- Self Motivated Professional Appearance
- Excellent presentation skills
- Must demonstrate knowledge of home health care or ability to learn quickly
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance