Do you want a rewarding career helping others, while receiving competitive pay, flexible work shifts and a generous benefits package?
We’ve got the job for you!
Job Summary: The Home Health Marketer interfaces directly with Clients, performing employee assessments, and new client intake calls. Also, responsible for all scheduling functions.
- Bonus program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training and Corporate travel
- Health Insurance and other Benefits
- Work vehicle
- Community Marketing Events – Responsible for attending and creating community marketing events
- Home Assessments – Responsible for conducting new client home assessments and re-assessments.
- Caregiver interviews – Conduct periodic caregiver interviews and in service.
- Client support and lead management – Responsible for sales intake calls and supporting clients need.
- Other – Conduct period site visits.
- Recruiting Caregivers
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required; Associate degree preferred
- 1 + year of previous office supervisory and management experience
- Experience in marketing is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office including MS Excel and Quick Books Pro would be a plus
- Must be personable and have a genuine care in the interests of the elderly and caring for them.
- Superb communication and problem solving skills
- Customer service skills is a must
- Reliable transportation.
- Healthcare knowledge (preferred)
We are a leading provider of in-home, non-medical care for seniors and other adults in need of assistance with daily activities.
Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes their well-being and the well-being of their clients.
We offer benefits, which include but not limited to health care, paid time off, and professional development.
Powered by JazzHR