We are looking for an energetic Developer Intern to improve customer/follower engagement on website and social media platforms in order to build awareness and generate buzz for our emerging brand and products. This is a fantastic opportunity to work at a startup that is about to blow up with an amazing product and marketing campaign. If you are creative and passionate about entrepreneurship, startups, and software development, we want to hear from you.
You will have the opportunity to enhance customer-facing and e-commerce webpages (WordPress), augment social media profiles, develop applications, and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Your goals should be able to increase traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with our broader marketing strategies.
This position is highly flexible (full and part time opportunities available), allowing you to work the hours and location of your choosing, as long as you consistently deliver high quality product. If you are creative and passionate about conceptualizing, coding, and creating, we want to hear from you!
ANTI is not a typical company, and we challenge the status quo in everything we do. We believe wasting your time on tasks you don’t enjoy will make you less happy and less productive. We recognize that no one is good at everything, so we encourage focusing and building on what you’re great at. You will be given freedom to create and pursue exciting projects of your choice that optimize your strengths and passions so you can really show us and the world the best of what you can do.
This is not a strictly defined role. There will be opportunities to engage and develop various projects at many different levels, depending on your skills and passions. In this role, you will be able to showcase your talent to:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Improve existing webpages and user customer experience
- Increase SEO
- Design strategies and content (web and social media) to sustain curiosity and create buzz around new products and our brand
- Suggest and develop new ways to attract prospective customers, such as promotions and competitions
None! What can you do? Surprise us in your application!
We are always looking to add amazing people in all capacities, but this position is mostly likely a great fit for someone who possesses such skills as:
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms
- Knowledge of testing techniques and frameworks for frontend development
- Comfortable working in a dynamic startup environment
- Ability to easily adjusts to ambiguity, and changing priorities
- Understands the why and both user and business functionality of code, and asks the right questions to ensure useful, high quality output
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Skills and Qualifications (Preferred)
– Degree in computer science or related field
– Understanding of key design principles
– Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator or Figma
– Experience with responsive and adaptive design
– Understanding of SEO principles
– Intuitive problem-solving skills
– Excellent interpersonal skills
ANTI ELIXIR LLC