Position: Junior Content Marketer
FLSA Code: Non-Exempt
Verified First is a growing tech company on a mission to deliver cutting-edge technology that transforms the way organizations protect their people. As a previous winner of the “Best Places to Work” award, you can be sure we’ll invest in you as both a professional and a person. We’re looking for people like you — ambitious, hard-working, creative, and fun — to join our team!
The Jr. Content Marketer is a member of the Marketing team and is a key role to assisting with and producing content for the company while managing and expanding Verified First’s brand externally. Their efforts directly contribute to growing the MQL database and managing the nurture journey of prospects. In addition, this role will track content engagement on specific marketing channels. Content created might include blog posts, ebooks, whitepapers, email copy, social media copy, thought-leadership content, and more.
How our Jr. Content Marketer spends their time:
- Curating content for both internal and external audiences such as slide decks, templates, sales sheets, blogs, ebooks, case studies, infographics, tip sheets, etc.;
- Creating dual-purpose content that can be used by the Verified First partner ecosystem and Verified First team members to drive MQL and SQL volume;
- Writing email copy for email templates, engagement trees, Sales cadences, etc.;
- Creating copy for Verified First’s digital channels, including social media platforms and website;
- Proof, edit, and review all written copy for Verified First with an eye for detail;
- Collaborating on marketing efforts with other internal departments;
- Researching content and industry trends;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you bring:
- Positive attitude and willingness to continuously learn and develop marketing skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively facilitate and adjust communication styles to the audience.
- Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance;
- Encourage a direct and positive relationship between community and company;
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to quickly learn new software and use systems accurately;
- You are a natural problem solver and are focused on creating solutions;
- You are able to adapt quickly to a changing environment;
- You work well independently but understand the importance of teamwork;
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree Marketing, Business or a related field strongly preferred;
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing-related field
- Basic understanding of SEO and Keyword methodologies and how to develop content for both readers and search engines;
- Professional writing and editorial experience required;
- Professional design experience preferred;
- Experience with Google Suite platform and Adobe Creative Cloud preferred;
- Social media management experience preferred;
- Pardot or email automation experience preferred;
What we bring:
- Work-life balance: Enjoy your free time with no nights or weekends, paid holidays, and paid time off starting on your first day;
- Health: Save money on insurance with 100% employer-paid insurance premiums;
- Wellness: If physical wellness is important to you, we provide discount gym memberships or work out for free in the onsite gym;
- Growth: Continue to learn with continuous education, career pathing, and ongoing training. You won’t stall here, growth is part of our success;
- Outstanding Culture: Our company outings and team building events are a crucial part of building supportive teams that are crucial to our values.
What are the next steps?
Our Talent Acquisition Specialist will be reviewing resumes. If you are among one of the qualified candidates you will receive an email or a phone call to schedule an interview.
Verified First is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We expect all team members to have an understanding of, and commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Powered by JazzHR