Position at BayMark Health Services
Junior Full Stack Developer
BayMark Health Services is looking for a Junior Full Stack Developer. The role requires an expert in web development that is motivated to seek out emerging practices to broaden brand recognition and web-based inquiries. This role drives innovation at both the strategic and execution level, establishing key partnerships to deliver the best digital opportunities to our organizational brands. The position works collaboratively within the marketing and sales team to enhance the digital footprint and online brand recognition to drive qualified inquiries. The main duties include creating user interactions on various websites and platforms, writing code optimized for mobile and maintaining databases and services for functionality.
Essential Job Functions
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for writing clean, efficient code for new and existing projects
- Investigate, analyze, and optimize websites and hosting environment
- Recommends and manage 3rd party integrated apps.
- Manages, in coordination with Digital Marketing Manager and Senior Vice President of Marketing & Sales, all assigned digital vendor relationships, and holds outsourced work to a high standard of quality
- Develops and manages all assigned websites and digital assets.
- Provide support for all technical requirements to include problem identification, reporting, analysis, and resolution
- Troubleshoots website performance issues with vendor partners for resolution and collaborate with IT Department as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Hands-on experience in WordPress.org
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in a related field of study or equivalent work experience
- Possess excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Possess strong analytical and organizational skills
- Experience with creating and updating spreadsheets, flow charts, and diagrams
- Must be a self-starter, creative, organized, proactive individual able to manage multiple projects, with strong communication skills in a multi-faceted matrixed organization
- Candidate must be team oriented.
- Proficient with WordPress, Google Analytics, and hosting environments.
- WP-Engine, Salesforce, or Business Intelligence experience a plus
- Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
- Satisfactory completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid epidemic
Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and City.
Here is what you can expect from us:
BayMark Health Services, a progressive substance abuse treatment organization, is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
BayMark Health Services is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.
BayMark Health Services