EisnerAmper is seeking a LAMP Software Developer to join our Outsourced IT, Software Solutions Services team. We are seeking someone who thrives in a growing environment and provides clients with exceptional services.
At EisnerAmper, we provide tax compliance, advisory, and advocacy services for a diverse client base that includes corporations and partnerships of all sizes, as well as high net worth individuals and families, and other operating entities. While some clients operate entirely based in the U.S., many have international interests.
What you’ll be doing:
- Meeting with development managers to discuss the scope of software projects.
- Researching and designing new software systems, websites, programs, and applications.
- Writing and implementing, clean, scalable code.
- Troubleshooting and debugging code.
- Verifying and deploying software systems.
- Evaluating user feedback.
- Recommending and executing program improvements.
- Maintaining software code and security systems.
- Creating technical documents and training staff.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information technology.
- Knowledge of Low-Code Platforms: Wix, Wordpress, Dupral
- Experience with object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks.
- Familiarity with Agile development technologies.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies quickly.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually on a project.
About our Outsourced IT Team
The Outsourced IT Services Group provides holistic integrated solutions to keep our clients web platforms, cloud, and IT infrastructure secure and scalable. We accomplish this by using proprietary tools and deploying a 3-step process to measure, manage, and monitor their IT assets.
Our tools allow us to strengthen an organization’s security posture, build resilience, and create a direct path for unhindered organizational growth. Acting as a Virtual CIO (Chief Information Officer) and IT security team, we help manage change and engender confidence in complex operating environments.
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax and business advisory firms in the U.S., with more than 3,000 employees and over 300 partners across the country. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today, and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers and investors who serve these clients.
Our reach extends globally, with offices in the United Kingdom, Israel, India, the Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland.
EisnerAmper is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Preferred Location: New York
For NYC, the expected salary range for this position is between 97872
The range for the position in other geographies may vary based on market differences. The actual compensation will be determined based on experience and other factors permitted by law.