Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, and YouTube: /lumentechnologies. The Role
Lead in the team effort to design, develop, code, test and debug new complex software or significant enhancements to existing complex software. Lead review of input for documentation of new or existing software. Apply existing and introduce new and approved technologies to develop solutions. Lead others in the application of principles, theories and concepts and use of methodologies, tools, documentation processes and test procedures to complete projects. The Main Responsibilities
- Works with the Technical Director, Technical Architect, App/Web Developer, Database Administrator, System Administrator, Project Management, Account Management and Creative to create best-in-class websites and applications, completing all requirements and meeting usability expectations
- Develops and/or maintains a sustainable front-end framework and coordinates with other team members
- Partners with Technology personnel to develop creative marketing technology solutions in support of meeting client expectations
- Estimates timeline for assigned projects and ensures that work is completed with the estimate given
- Provides leadership in the development and implementation of short- and long-term technology plans and related policies and procedures
- Takes a lead role in establishing and implementing standards that will facilitate a quality IT infrastructure all clients
What We Look For in a Candidate
- 8+ years professional experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and experience
- 6+ years professional experience with a Master’s Degree or equivalent education and experience
Requisition #: 324907
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. More information on what’s included in these checks can be found in the Post Offer section of our FAQ page . Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions. Salary Range Salary Min :
85230 Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. We’re able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here.
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions. Salary Range Salary Min :
85230 Salary Max :
This information reflects the base salary pay range for this job based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job’s location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual experience, qualifications and other relevant factors. We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection process.