We invite you to help us shape the future of agriculture. At Syngenta, we believe every employee has a role to play in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet. To support that challenge, the Production & Supply team is currently seeking a Leading Process Engineer at our St. Gabriel, LA location.
- Delivers and controls process technology support to manufacturing
- Plans and conducts scale-up and scale-down studies of process changes
- Investigates, develops and implements solutions to complex production process challenges
- Independently oversees and defines the experimental program to deliver safe and sustainable chemical processes
- Ensures the required HSE standards and good laboratory practices are respected and actively influences the department’s HSE standards
- Closely collaborates with manufacturing and development functions to define, progress and implement improvement plans
- Coaches and supports junior team members in technical areas and project management
- Participates in formal networks in areas of expertise
- B.Sc. with 10+years’ experience, Master’s preferred, in Chemical or Process Engineering or equivalent experience
- Track record in manufacturing support, process development and improvement as well as expertise in scale-up of chemical processes.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence in a matrix organization
- Good communication skills coupled with the ability to see trends and simplify complex information.
What We Offer:
- A culture that celebrates diversity & inclusion, promotes professional development, and strives for a work-life balance that supports the team members
- Flexible work options to support your work and personal needs
- Full Benefit Package (Medical, Dental & Vision) that starts your first day
- 401k plan with company match, Profit Sharing & Retirement Savings Contribution
- Paid Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, Maternity and Paternity Leave, Education Assistance, Wellness Programs, Corporate Discounts, among other benefits
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)( )
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s (EEOC)( )
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)( )
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As a world market leader in crop protection, we help farmers to counter these threats and ensure enough safe, nutritious, affordable food for all – while minimizing the use of land and other agricultural inputs. Syngenta Crop Protection keeps plants safe from planting to harvesting. From the moment a seed is planted through to harvest, crops need to be protected from weeds, insects and diseases as well as droughts and floods, heat and cold. Syngenta Crop Protection is headquartered in Switzerland.