Love your job at Texas Roadhouse! Join our family and take pride in your work!
Texas Roadhouse is currently looking for a legendary Local Store Marketer (LSM) who can help build sales at the local level through establishing relationships within the community and increasing guest loyalty. If you have a passion for networking and being creative, apply to be an LSM at Texas Roadhouse today!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Assisting the Managing Partner and management team with the creation, development, and implementation of local store marketing programs that build guest loyalty, guest counts, check average, and overall sales.
- Helping promote all Texas Roadhouse in house promotions (Great Steak, Rib Fest, Gift Cards, etc.)
- Building relationships during food and bread runs with businesses, hotels, radio stations, etc.
- Helping establish positive and ongoing business relationships with neighboring retailers, hotels, civic groups, etc.
- Helping develop and execute ongoing charitable and community events that position Texas Roadhouse as a community leader and build brand awareness.
- Assisting in all public relation efforts including cooking segments, media releases, and publicity events that promote Texas Roadhouse.
- Communicating frequently with the Managing Partner, management team, and all employees (through Alley Rallies, etc.) about ongoing programs, plans, and results.
At Texas Roadhouse, we are proud to offer one of the industry’s most competitive benefits packages.
Our benefits-eligible Roadies have the opportunity to enroll in a variety of legendary benefits including, but not limited to:
- A choice of medical plans that are best in class
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Short-Term Disability
- Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
- Business Travel Insurance
- Annual holiday bonus
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.
For more information about this position, please contact the store and ask for a manager.