San Antonio, TX
$15.00 per hour
Here’s what we Need:
The Local Store Marketer will lead Local Store Marketing (LSM) efforts in their respective market. Their primary role would be to support and serve the Market Partner and Managing Partner with their individual store’s marketing goals, as well as promote the Torchy’s brand and its offerings to support store sales growth. Additionally, they would work alongside the Field Marketing team with supporting and executing brand promotions and campaigns throughout their individual market. This role would work under the supervision of the Managing Partner.
Let’s TACO ‘bout why it pays to be a Torchy’s Team Member:
Never again wait for a paycheck! Torchy’s is proud to be a DailyPay partner — allowing you to access your pay as soon as the next day * Up to $15 per hour
- Flexible schedules
- Our attire is casual and we’ll throw in some of the swag
- Incredible growth opportunities. This is more than just a job…it can lead to a Damn Good career!
- Damn Good food discount card for you AND your spouse
- Day 1 access to exclusive discounts to shows, sporting events, hotels and much more
- Access to all benefits including medical, dental, and vision for full time Team Members after 1 year of employment, plus 401(k) after 6 months
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 1 year of employment
- Torchy’s Family Foundation supports our fellow Team Members in times of need and crisis
- Bragging rights (Yeah, we’re kind of a big deal!)
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage all Local Store Marketing (LSM) activities across a single Torchy’s location including, but not limited to: increasing brand awareness, adhering to annual promotional calendars and developing then executing LSM plans to include restaurant promotions that achieve sales, profits and business plan objectives.
- Identify and forecast market opportunities, LSM goals and objectives to develop customized solutions and implement action plans.
- Work in support of the Operations team to effectively promote all brand campaigns and LSM initiatives.
- Identify and execute sales-building initiatives, including identifying, planning and executing grassroots and community relations opportunities.
- Provide regular feedback and insights to the Operations team on LSM activity and results.
- Collaborate with the Home Office Marketing team for support tools and guidance on the execution of all LSM activations.
- Generates leads for LSM opportunities such as In-Store Fundraisers and Events, Catering Orders and Off-Premise Activations.
- Owns LSM Playbook tactics, manages local content and provides store teams with LSM guidance.
- Grows Local Facebook Pages by curating content and growing activity and engagement with the support of the Home Office Marketing team.
QUE-SO…here’s what you’ll need:
- Actively pursuing a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related fields
- 1 year of experience within a restaurant or retail environment at the field level
- Basic knowledge of brand building and sales-driving initiatives that are executed on a local level
- A self-starter with strong organizational skills and work ethic (ability to work on your own)
- Experience working in a multiple team environment with the ability to influence internal and external decision-makers
- Great relationship-building skills
- Have a DAMN GOOD attitude, a self-starter, highly motivated, and organized
- Ability to work outside of the restaurant 50% of the time, or as needed or required for LSM activations
- Highly interactive in social environments to promote the Torchy’s brand and products
- Must have the ability to work independently and under pressure; requires self-discipline, time management, and must be able to meet deadlines and production schedules
- Creative and able to communicate ideas visually, verbally and in writing
The Torchy’s legacy began in Austin, Texas in 2006 with an idea, a dedicated executive chef and a food trailer. Today, Torchy’s Tacos operates dozens of locations across multiple states, all with the determination to deliver on our “Damn Good” food promise. The Torchy’s Family prides itself on talent, diversity, and one hell of a work ethic.
#customerservice #community #brandembassador #localmarketer #restaurant #sales #catering #torchys