Join Cerebral Staffing, LLC on site at our client John Deere in Valley City, ND as a Maintenance Engineer!
Location: Valley City, ND
Duration of Role: 2+ years
Pay: $52.50 – $56.25 / hourly
Hours: 1st Shift (6 am – 4:30 pm) Mon-Thurs, OT as needed on Friday
Visa sponsorship is not available, now or in the near future, for this position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with Safety Team in meeting company standards and enforces safety regulations to prevent and eliminate injuries.
- Responsible for Continuous Improvement activities for the Maintenance department.
- Leads Root Cause Analysis for equipment related failures and safety observations.
- Executes Total Productive Maintenance vision and owns metrics.
- Coordinate appropriate training, work instruction and tools for maintenance mechanics to successfully do their job.
- Interfaces with Safety, Supply Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Operations.
- Point of contact for contracted maintenance activities, including work definition and safety program compliance.
- Daily support for maintenance supervisor, planner/scheduler, and mechanics.
- Development and improvement of new and existing preventive maintenance plans.
- Development and improvement of machine spare parts and indirect materials strategy – Creates and documents work orders from work order requests – Supports development of maintenance management software solutions.
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Agricultural, Civil, or Electrical) or extensive experience with facilities maintenance
- Experience with facilities maintenance
- CREO, AutoCAD experience
- SAP knowledge
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Must be able to ensure Safety and Quality in all processes.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc) proficiency
- 3+ years experience in related field
Internal metatarsal safety shoes are required (different than steel toe boots). All candidates must be able to start their assignment onsite within 3 weeks of accepting the offer
Powered by JazzHR