We are seeking an enthusiastic Marketer to join Thomson Reuters’ marketing team. Leveraging innovative digital marketing tactics, your focus is on planning and executing integrated, multi-channel digital marketing plans that fulfill marketing strategies supporting Thomson Reuters’ Global Print segment.
You will collaborate closely with your teammates and internal partners, and play a central role in building customer centric, digitally driven campaigns to reach our marketing goals.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, self-starter who has the desire to get broad experience in marketing and grow with the company.
About the Role
In this opportunity as Marketer, you will:
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns that align with quarterly business priorities driving online estore sales through email, paid search, paid display and paid social media channels.
- Develop campaign marketing content; email, website, ad copy, product positioning, social media copy, and other product-oriented marketing information.
- Draft creative and project briefs with all campaign details including segmentation, target audience, copy, and timing to manage projects with partners like the creative studio, digital paid media team and more.
- Oversee campaign related work with internal partners and outside agencies.
- Track, analyze, report, and optimize varying levels of campaigns through platforms like Adobe Analytics.
- Conduct A/B tests across multiple digital marketing campaigns and tactics to improve KPI’s and performance.
- Track and analyze website traffic and engagement, sharing insights on digital program effectiveness.
- Measure and report campaign results, creating PowerPoint presentations and presenting to partners.
- Actively participate in team and cross-functional go-to-market meetings.
- Manage campaign spend against budget.
- Perform other duties as needed.
You’re a fit for the role of Marketer if your background includes:
- BA, BS or equivalent degree in marketing or related field
- 2-4+ years marketing or related experience
- Demonstrates strong analytical, communication and collaboration skills
- Applies a growth and development mindset that uses creativity and marketing experience to develop new, more effective, and efficient marketing approaches
- Proficient in web and data analytics and reporting platforms such as Adobe Analytics
- Self-starter and can juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Role based in Eagan, MN or Carrollton, TX and part of Thomson Reuters’ hybrid flexible work policy.
What’s in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- COVID-19 Response: Currently the majority of our employees are working within a hybrid environment consisting of in-office and remote work, and following local COVID-19 bylaws and guidelines.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: work from anywhere (in country); caregiver paid time off, bereavement leave; company-wide Mental Health Days Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .