Kingsley is Canton’s newest Senior Living Facility. We have built a stunning building with our seniors safety and wellbeing in mind. We are looking for an experienced Marketer that can fill our building.
We are looking for a strong leader that is ready to collaborate with an established team to grow the census! The marketer will be responsible for the internal and external marketing of the community, works closely with all levels of the organization to ensure that the brand, image, and reputation of the community are viewed as excellent. This building offers specialty programs that other communities do not have, giving them the advantage over competitors and the ability to truly provide excellent care.
Qualifications and responsibilities:
- Knowledge of creating and driving sales culture in the community with positive influence and attitude
- Knowledge of the Senior Living industry and understanding the difference of service levels (Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Long Term Care, Rehabilitation)
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Identifying new strategies to increase visits to the community
- Relationship-building with hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facilities, and specialty physician offices to drive business and Sales into an assisted living community.
- Self-starting, focused, goal-oriented
- Communicating (daily) to the Executive Director and Director of Sales of the community regarding Sales appointments and/or leads
- Ability to achieve and exceed census goals
- Generate leads, schedule and execute tours, manage customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Self-scheduling appointments that can impact Sales in the community
- Develop a business development plan and develop integral referral relationships in the community
- Knowledge of the competitors in the market and understanding points of difference in our community
- Business Development: 2 years (Required)
- Senior Healthcare: 2 years (preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
License or certification:
- Driver’s License (Required)
- 75% (Required) – local travel to networking events, referral sources, and assessments
- Job allows for some flexibility in hours – not the traditional 9-5 structure due to the nature of leasing operations and community outreach. In addition to onsite tours and meetings, the job requires local, on-the-road, out-of-office travel in order to build regional relationships and spread awareness.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off