Are you looking for a place where you can make a genuine difference in people’s lives?
Search no further!
Compassionate Care Home Health and Hospice Agency has four office locations (Fresno, Visalia, Modesto and Bakersfield) and services eight counties throughout the Central Valley (Stanislaus, Mariposa, Merced, Madera, Fresno, Tulare, Kings and Kern) – and we’re growing fast! Our top priority is maintaining our culture of respect and love for our patients and team, alike. Our commitment to our core values allows us to be a provider and employer of choice. We understand that our employees are key to providing quality care and are our most important resource.
We actively seek career-oriented individuals, to whom we offer job security and upward mobility when appropriate – based on merit and performance. We proudly employ an accomplished team of professionals and our team is as diverse as the communities we serve, representing different ethnicities, religions, ages, national origins and sexual orientations.
Join us today and grow with us!
We are currently seeking to fill the Marketer position.
-Six figure bonus potential, based on performance.
-Position to be performed throughout our service territory, within the greater Central Valley.
-Compensation (negotiable, based on experience, etc).
-Opportunity to accumulate bonuses.
-Opportunity to serve the aging population and have purpose behind your work
-Territory in which you will be marketing to be determined upon hiring
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Responsible for managing all aspects of organization marketing/sales including managing the members of the marketing/sales team, establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers and referral sources, responding to customer requests and concerns, and negotiating service contracts with managed care organizations, government agencies, and other payers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
Directs all daily marketing operations including providing direct oversight of the establishment and implementation of marketing/sales initiatives.
- Continuously conducts market assessments and develops a comprehensive marketing plan designed to meet budgetary volume projections.
- Employs marketing and promotional initiatives to achieve budgetary volume projections.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with current and potential referral and payer sources.
- Builds and monitors community, customer, payer and patient perceptions of Compassionate Care as a high-quality provider of services.
- Provides leadership in strategic planning including identifying opportunities for additional or improved services to address customer needs.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of Compassionate Care markets including government agencies, major payer groups, key referral sources, and competitor’s market positioning.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge in the field of marketing and shares information with appropriate organization personnel.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of community resources and assists customers in accessing community resources should services not be provided by Compassionate Care.
- Monitors and reports cost-effectiveness of marketing efforts.
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in healthcare marketing, preferably in home care operations. At least one year experience in sales is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct professional and administrative personnel.
- Ability to market aggressively and deal tactfully with customers and the community.
- Knowledge of corporate business management.
- Demonstrates excellent communications, negotiation, and public relations skills.
- Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.
- Ability to be a self starter and be self motivated.
- Prior experience in the Home Health or Hospice market is preferred.
- Have the ability to organize & execute programs, the ability to prioritize multiple tasks & deadlines with minimal supervision, and the ability to maintain and adhere to multiple budgets.
- Ability to be a problem solver and a solution seeker will be necessary.
- Dealing with the timely needs of your accounts in a professional manner while setting realistic expectations of what we as a Home Health Agency are capable of executing.
- Know and understand the federal, state, and local laws, and regulatory guidelines governing the operations of home care/personal care, home health, and hospice.
- Positive and professional business image.
- Ability to effectively receive referrals each month in ethical and legal fashion.
- Ability to listen and understand information and ideas.
Employees and patients are equally precious to us. Your happiness is our happiness – we offer you the following benefits for any full time position:
●Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
●Unparalleled company culture
●Local company with soul
●Countless growth and development opportunities
● Flexible Schedules
● Medical, dental and vision insurance
● Mileage Reimbursement at current Federal rate
● Gas reimbursement for those in company cars
● Paid Holidays
● Paid Sick Days
● And so much more!
Compassionate Care was established in 2003 in Fresno County and has grown into Central California’s largest home health agency. Compassionate Care provides in-home medical, rehabilitative and support services by seasoned professionals with comprehensive clinical training and robust hospitality experience. In July of 2020 the organization officially began its venture into Hospice Care, further vertically integrating services while always prioritizing their patients’ continuum of care.
Compassionate Care Home Health and Hospice Agency