- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred. Some Graphic Design School desired.
- Graphic Design experience required.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Animate, and Adobe InDesign required. Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere are preferred, but not required.
- Proficiency with WordPress, MS Word, Excel, and Outlook necessary; ability to quickly learn SalesForce and other software programs required.
- Experience with video editing software required.
- Proficient with photography and videography required. Drone license is preferred but not required.
- Three years of customer service experience preferred (preferably in a sales support environment).
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written, and listening.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and be a positive contributor.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and prioritize responsibilities in order to consistently meet deadlines and customer needs.
- Requires the flexibility to work within established frameworks while also being able to handle the unexpected, evaluate situations, make decisions, and take quick action.
- Must be detail-oriented and conscientious with a strong work ethic.
- Must be energetic and enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
- Ability to handle confidential information discreetly.
- Ability to work productively with little instruction on day-to-day responsibilities.
*Production Paperwork Processor
This position is responsible for managing the flow of paperwork from the beginning to the end of each sale and providing follow-up support when and where it is needed, including production-side change order processing.
This position is responsible for continuously researching and developing video topics that will register well with potential homebuyers and produce videos that are pleasing, fun, and easy to watch and follow. In this role, you will also be responsible for scheduling and conducting video shoots and producing product videos to showcase SHAZ communities and floor plans.
Assist Graphic Designer in providing graphic design solutions for use in the communities, online, and other internal projects. Management of Visual Catalogs will be required.
Provide landing page design and development as needed.
*Online and Onsite Marketing
This position is responsible for keeping the Shea Homes Arizona online and onsite presence current, while increasing brand awareness.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Production Paperwork Processor
- Audit change orders for accuracy, legibility, date guidelines & buyer signatures.
- Ensure that all change orders are processed within 48 hours of receipt.
- Run sales edit from E1 and verify data and pricing.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Assist in troubleshooting, usually integration issues from SalesForce to E1.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop video/photography concepts.
- Develop and record scripts for marketing videos.
- Shoot video footage and photographs as needed including model homes, community amenities, and Quick Move In (QMI) homes.
- Conduct video interviews. Use teleprompter as needed.
- Editing videos and photos for publishing.
- Getting external video usage permission as needed.
- Take photos or video footage of events for marketing use.
- Combining videos with audio.
- Assist Graphic Designer with projects as needed.
- Create and provide monthly social media graphics plus additional graphics as needed for social media use.
- Assist Sales & Marketing in other special projects as needed (PowerPoint presentations, videos, etc.)
- Manage the Quick Move In (QMI) images using Box Brownie virtual staging.
Manage Quick Move In (QMI) QR code signage links. * Gather images and marketing descriptions of options that will be displayed in Visual Catalogs.
· Manage domain names with corporate IT
· Stay current with updates and plug-ins to ensure site functionality.
· Maintain and develop one-off websites.
· Keep content fresh and relevant.
Online and Onsite Marketing
- Upload and manage videos online.
- Maintain good SEO by adding necessary tags and search-friendly titles and descriptions for past and current videos.
- Manage and support sales office and model technology.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to communicate verbally and in writing, stand, walk, and sit occasionally. The noise level is usually quiet to moderate.
Shea Homes is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.