CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we’re passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
Mechanical Design Engineers at CNH Industrial are a key part of multi-national teams responsible for the sustainable design, development, validation and delivery of world-class agricultural and construction equipment that feeds and shelters the world’s ever-growing population. Responsibilities:
What to expect in the position:
- Development of innovative design solutions for challenging multidimensional problems.
- Create, monitor, and implement project plans ensuring timely delivery of corporate objectives.
- Collaborative creation and execution of validation activities supporting verification of robust designs.
- Interactive working with diverse multi-functional teams and industry leading experts in a global environment.
- Opportunity to bring designs to life.
What to expect from CNH Industrial:
- Exposure to diverse and international cultures
- Flexible and dynamic work environment
- Direct customer engagement
- Industry leading 401K, holiday shutdown & bonus potential
- A career journey with endless possibilities
Wide range of opportunities Available at nationwide locations such as:
- Benson, MN
- Burr Ridge, IL
- Casa Grande, AZ
- Fargo, ND
- Goodfield, IL
- Mt Vernon, IN
- New Holland, PA
- St Nazianz, WI
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor of Science or greater in mechanical, agriculture, or related engineering subject area.
- Off-Highway equipment and automotive interest or knowledge.
- Proficiency in CAD, problem solving, R&D, etc.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as the need arises.
Our Mechanical Design Engineer team have flexible HYBRID work arrangements.
#LI-MM4 Company Benefits:
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventative care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities. Click for more information! EEO:
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal “EEO is the Law” poster and its supplement . CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: .
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.