Mechanical/Design Engineer Intern
Who We Are Looking For
AGCO Grain and Protein is looking for highly talented design engineer interns to join our grain and protein engineering teams for the summer of 2023. Available locations to intern at are Assumption, IL, Paris, IL or Omaha, NE.
This is a paid, full-time internship during the summer of 2023 at AGCO Grain and Protein locations. Students are required to work forty hours per week on-site at our office.
What You Will Do
- Development and review of current methods and standards
- Development of bill of materials
- Hands on involvement on project teams to create new designs, improve current designs, and/or eliminate cost from existing products
What You Will Bring
- Enrollment in a degree program in mechanical engineering, agricultural engineering or a related field
- Must be registered as a full-time student
- Must be able to commute to the work location on a daily basis
A Plus If You Have
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Experience in 3D modeling, Creo
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently in a fast paces environment
- Have completed one or more internships and/or have working experience (e.g. part time job)
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities or benefits and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.