Location: New Berlin, WI
Job type: Contract/Full Time boths
- Strong knowledge in product design methodologies; from common product platform, CAD product architecture, system level designs, DFM/DFA, DFMEA, risk mitigations, COGS to product safety
- Strong experience and troubleshooting skills of hydraulic systems and Fluid Power systems
- Good understanding of drive line and drive train system
- Solid understanding of stress analysis (classical methods and FEA), bolted joints, welded structures, and fatigue analysis.
- Very high degree of accountability to commitments and the business objectives
- Strong business acumen understand how we make money and critical factors to effective strategy execution
- Ability to communicate both written and orally with all levels of employees and outside representatives. Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Solidworks, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other software/applications.
- Must be able to anticipate issues by understanding risks and risk mitigation
- Solid decision making skills
- Must be able to prioritize team’s success over personal gain
- Must perform under little or no supervision in a timely manner and with acceptable quality.
- Ability to mentor more junior engineers and designers/drafters
- Familiarity with ERP and MRP system
- 7 10 years engineering experience in a manufacturing setting of heavy equipment, engine powertrain, and engine driveline components with a proven track record for executing successful engineering projects. Experience in snow removal, construction or agricultural equipment industries a plus.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering
ITMC Systems, Inc