At Greenshades, we take pride in being a great place to work and work hard to foster a fun, creative, growth-oriented environment. If you enjoy solving challenging problems, working with amazing people, and being empowered to accomplish incredible things then look no further.
This opportunity will give you a chance to work on the ever-growing list of Greenshades platform solutions and / or 3rd party integration development. The role will involve building easy to use APIs, routing protocols, new applications from scratch, messaging abstractions like streams, topics, queues and more. You will help maintain a modern codebase that delivers business critical HR and Payroll functionality directly impacting millions of U.S. based employees. You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, remote-first environment that promotes collaboration, autonomy, and learning.
We’re looking for a strong team player:
- That is eager to work with and learn from rockstar developers.
- That thinks the difficult challenges are the fun ones.
- That views programming as a means to fulfill a personal need to create, innovate, collaborate, and solve problems rather than simply a paycheck.
- That uses constructive criticism as a tool to better themselves.
- That wants to work at company that makes promotion decisions based on the value that you offer rather than the number of years that you’ve been offering it.
- 3+ years designing enterprise class solutions using object-oriented analysis and design, design patterns, service-oriented architecture and solution frameworks
- Git and Azure workflow.
- Full stack design and development
- Experience with frontend technologies such as Angular
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Competent with Microsoft technologies (C#, Azure DevOps, SQL Server, Visual Studio, and/or SQL Database)
- Experience with Web API / Rest interfaces
This position is remote.
Powered by JazzHR