Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
Multimedia Content Marketer
Forcepoint is looking for a Multimedia Content Marketer who desires a career path with a purpose. We recruit only the smartest, most highly motivated people who can accept the challenge of working for a global leader in cybersecurity.
The Multimedia Content Marketer is an integral member of the Corporate Marketing team primarily focused on driving content creation for 360-degree customer storytelling and influencer engagement, utilizing data to drive content strategy, in cross-functional partnership with Corporate, Sales, Customer Success, Product Marketing and Campaigns teams. The ideal candidate is passionate about and excels at creative storytelling with the demonstrated ability to translate complex product and technical offerings into relatable and compelling multimedia content. Successful candidates are savvy digital storytellers and team players, dedicated to the Forcepoint mission and ready to roll their sleeves up when called upon outside of their traditional roles.
A content marketing professional at Forcepoint is a critical thinker with a strong business acumen. Cybersecurity experience is strongly preferred and a portfolio of enterprise B2B- and technology-related storytelling content samples is a must. Your insightful contributions will play a critical role in helping to expand the company’s brand and product share of voice in the marketplace.
The expectations are high. Top industry analysts say our solutions are among the best available. And thousands of enterprise and government customers in more than 150 countries trust our human-centric approach to security to protect their people, critical data and intellectual property every day.
Our adversaries are highly motivated, well-funded and smart. We have to beat them. We invite you to help.
The Multimedia Content Marketer reports to the Senior Director of Corporate Marketing. Candidates in the Austin, Texas area are preferred. Remote candidates outside of Austin will also be considered.
What you’ll do
- Strategize cross-functionally both internally and externally with public relations, marketing, sales, creative, product, partners, customers, and influencers for maximum content impact
- Includes alignment with customer journey campaigns and sales initiatives to create narratives and publish content that supports customer retention and growth.
- Orchestrates cross-functional content development, delivery and discovery activities
- Aggregate and maintain inputs for content strategy and planning, including audience insights, personas, messaging, competitive information and feedback from content supply chain contributors and users
- Create, write, edit, and manage the production of high-quality customer storytelling and corporate/line-of-business thought leadership content including case studies, blogs, bylines, videos, webinars, infographics, white papers, e-Books, integrated campaigns and more.
- Understands and applies persona-based influencer and buyer insights (including C-suite through practitioner) to design customer storytelling and engagement experiences
- Utilize metrics data to understand and inform the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, assets, and messages, and modify the strategy based upon that feedback
- Project manages the creation of compelling content assets from ideation through completion, including working closely with PR, SMEs, Customers, Partners, Sales, Product Management and Marketing, and others.
- Includes contributing to overall content lifecycle management, from creation and editing through approvals, publishing/activation, auditing, measurement, curation and maintenance
- Maintains timely list of internal/external customer and partner references across solution categories and verticals
- Support and evangelize corporate brand and content governance practices
- Includes executive thought leadership content creation support (e.g. LinkedIn posts, blogs, bylines, strategic communications, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or related field
- Minimum 4-6 years of relevant experience in the technology industry with most recent experience within enterprise, B2B and/or security technology segments
- Agile content creator and marketer with demonstrated experience in multimedia storytelling, content creation, content marketing and management, project management, strategic planning and execution,
- Roots in content and product marketing, positioning, and strategic storytelling
- Ability to deeply understand and profile target buyers – their needs, wants, beliefs, as well as how and when they learn about software and how it can solve their business problems
- Proven track record of creating compelling multimedia marketing content for different formats; website, webinar, video, email, blog, LinkedIn, etc
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writer and communicator, detail oriented, strong organization and prioritization skills, self-motivated, able to work independently, easily adapts to change, adept at learning new and complex technology themes, and excels at problem solving
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Critical thinker with strong business acumen adept at staying ahead of the curve on relevant industry, company, product, or technical knowledge
- Passion for corporate, customer and product story telling
- Cultural curiosity and global mindset to understand and communicate with regional employee populations across the company
- Ethical—you believe in our mission, share our values and understand that it’s not just about what you get done, but also how you do it
- Demonstrated ability to build content that moves people and builds brands
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and a positive work ethic able to excel in a collaborative team environment
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
US Covid-19 Vaccination Policy: In compliance with Executive Order 14042, all Forcepoint US jobs require employees to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination as a condition of employment. If you are unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, Forcepoint offers reasonable accommodations unless the accommodation causes Forcepoint or its customers undue hardship or poses a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Forcepoint is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by sending an email to
Forcepoint is a Federal Contractor. Certain positions with Forcepoint require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be “U.S. Persons,” as defined in these regulations. Generally, a “U.S. Person” is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.